Monday, January 3, 2011

This is Case. I have known him now for six years. He lives nearby our home and helps as a caretaker for a neighbor. He speaks no English and smiles a lot. Since my Setswana is very poor we smile a lot at one another and also laugh a lot. He reminds me when I have left my trash can outside, when I forget to close my gate, and when the Botswana National Team is playing soccer. When Todd has to go out of town I always feel better knowing that if there is a problem Case will be around to help where he is needed. He calls me Mma Karabo and he loves my boys. Todd has shared Bible stories with him and also shared the gospel. I pray that when I am in heaven one day that I will be greeted by Case's unforgettable smile. He has been a real friend to us and we will miss him very much!

No comments: