Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Tree Climbing Kinda Day!





My boys love climbing trees. I thought I would find out what they liked about it, so I asked them. Here are their responses below. Enjoy and if you can, go climb a tree today!

When you climb really high you see things differently.
If you can get really, really high you might find a bird's nest with an egg in it.
I like picking leaves.
If you like, swing on a branch and land it, that's cool!
It's fun!
You can pretend like the tree is anything.
Some trees have flowers that really smell good...you can climb up and pick them.

I love their responses!
Our days are always full of fun and laughter. Quiet moments are few, but in the midst of all the activity, He "restores my soul".

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalm 23:1-3

If you are wondering, the kind of tree the boys are climbing in the pictures is called Plumeria or we call it a Frangipani tree.




No comments: